Bonaventure Golf Club is a classic Florida layout with holes routed through strands of mature palms and hardwoods, and around numerous water hazards and expansive bunkers.
Bonaventure Golf Club (formerly known as Bonaventure Country Club) is a classic Florida layout with holes routed through strands of mature palms and hardwoods, and around numerous water hazards and expansive bunkers. This course, designed by Joe Lee, is also called the Green Monster. Some people call it the Cascade Course because of the waterfall on the picturesque 160-yard, par-3 third. This signature hole has a waterfall that stretches across the front of the green.
Par, yardages and course ratings
At same facility
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Greenway Golf, Joe Lee
- Type: Resort
- Built in: 1970
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes - "Bonaventure Golf Academy"
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $20 - $65
- Weekends: $20 - $65 Tee times from $25 - Check prices / availability
Weston, Florida 33326